One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The action or process of identifying and cultivating potential customers for a business's products or services.‘work with your sales team to identify strategies that have the greatest chance of lead generation’‘there are some pitfalls to web-based lead generation’
- ‘He also can promote lead generation and the sales of any product or services under the sun.’
- ‘The beauty of the site is that it dramatically minimizes the cost of lead generation for credit providers.’
- ‘Sales begin with lead generation: identifying potential customers for the product or service you're trying to sell.’
- ‘Sales of new cars, travel, business services and real estate could all be helped by lead generation, a market she valued at $3.5bn a year.’
- ‘Search ads continue to dominate, followed by display ads, but the fastest growth was in lead generation and classified ads.’
- ‘"Those people can now focus on lead generation and follow-up, bringing us more business, which makes it very easy to justify the cost of the software," she says.’
- ‘The broadband connection can enable real-time lead generation, couch commerce, instant polling (without a cell phone), long- and short-form branded content, and any manner of viral Web promotions.’
- ‘Studies have shown effective popup lead captures increase lead generation by 40-85% depending on the market segment.’
- ‘We have been focusing on both lead generation as well as brand building.’
- ‘We work very hard and spend a great deal of money on our lead generation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.