One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The action or process of identifying and cultivating potential customers for a business's products or services.‘work with your sales team to identify strategies that have the greatest chance of lead generation’‘there are some pitfalls to web-based lead generation’
- ‘Sales of new cars, travel, business services and real estate could all be helped by lead generation, a market she valued at $3.5bn a year.’
- ‘He also can promote lead generation and the sales of any product or services under the sun.’
- ‘We have been focusing on both lead generation as well as brand building.’
- ‘We work very hard and spend a great deal of money on our lead generation.’
- ‘Studies have shown effective popup lead captures increase lead generation by 40-85% depending on the market segment.’
- ‘Sales begin with lead generation: identifying potential customers for the product or service you're trying to sell.’
- ‘The broadband connection can enable real-time lead generation, couch commerce, instant polling (without a cell phone), long- and short-form branded content, and any manner of viral Web promotions.’
- ‘The beauty of the site is that it dramatically minimizes the cost of lead generation for credit providers.’
- ‘"Those people can now focus on lead generation and follow-up, bringing us more business, which makes it very easy to justify the cost of the software," she says.’
- ‘Search ads continue to dominate, followed by display ads, but the fastest growth was in lead generation and classified ads.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.