One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Judicial review of administrative action usually examines the lawfulness, procedural fairness and rationality of a decision.’
- ‘That is not necessarily conclusive as to the lawfulness of honesty of the practices, but it is powerful evidence.’
- ‘No challenge of any kind is made to the lawfulness or propriety of this policy.’
- ‘Yet by the 19th Century, the Brits were renowned for almost painful ‘Victorian’ rectitude and lawfulness.’
- ‘The court is not able to review the merits, only the lawfulness, of the decision.’
- ‘Next, we must establish the lawfulness of the orders.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.