One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Next, we must establish the lawfulness of the orders.’
- ‘No challenge of any kind is made to the lawfulness or propriety of this policy.’
- ‘Yet by the 19th Century, the Brits were renowned for almost painful ‘Victorian’ rectitude and lawfulness.’
- ‘Judicial review of administrative action usually examines the lawfulness, procedural fairness and rationality of a decision.’
- ‘That is not necessarily conclusive as to the lawfulness of honesty of the practices, but it is powerful evidence.’
- ‘The court is not able to review the merits, only the lawfulness, of the decision.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.