One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who is studying to be a lawyer at a university or other place of higher education.‘every first-year law student learns property law’
- ‘The law students at Bologna were mature adult males.’
- ‘His neighbor is a law student who lives in a trailer with his dachshund, Jessica.’
- ‘A 25-year-old Manhattan law student, she is also a student of all things Irish.’
- ‘Community law centers, originally set up by law students, give legal advice to those who cannot afford lawyers.’
- ‘With a few exceptions, law reviews are edited by law students rather than by professors or other professionals.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.