One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A high-level educational institution in which students study law.‘I felt like I was back in law school’‘Harvard Law School’
- ‘The project uses licenses provided by a non-profit corporation based at Stanford Law School.’
- ‘Attending law school had been one of the wisest choices in his life.’
- ‘His sister is determined to see him go to law school.’
- ‘We aspire to be not merely the best law school in the nation or in the world, but the best in the solar system.’
- ‘The director of dance at the university was talking in a parking lot with a colleague from the law school.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.