One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A business that is engaged in the practice of law.‘she is a partner in a New York law firm’
- ‘He approved payment of $26.75 million to the law firm which represents the plaintiffs.’
- ‘A law firm in the financial district was looking to sublet 6,000 feet.’
- ‘He turned to the company's law firm to help get himself up to speed quickly.’
- ‘Dazzled by either our Web strategy or my lack of cavities, the law firm offered us a six-month lease followed by monthly extensions.’
- ‘Years ago, I published a directory of law firms.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.