One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A government agency responsible for enforcing the law.‘our law enforcement agencies will continue to pursue these criminals’
- ‘The records indicate that the law enforcement agency asked for medics to accompany the raiding party.’
- ‘Written requests from law enforcement agencies must be fulfilled within seven days.’
- ‘The act gives law enforcement agencies unprecedented surveillance powers.’
- ‘We have strong relationships with law enforcement agencies around the world.’
- ‘In Canada, only law enforcement agencies can legally use signal jammers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.