One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We used a molecular fingerprinting technique to analyze the distribution and composition of eukaryotic picoplankton along latitudinal transects in the Southern Ocean.’
- ‘A third prominent hypothesis related to latitudinal variation in body size is that of countergradient variation, also known as the latitudinal compensation hypothesis.’
- ‘Longitudinal and latitudinal coordinates for each livestock auction were used to determine the relationship between location and selling price using a regression analysis.’
- ‘The latitudinal gradient is particularly evident on Thyrrhenian coasts (western Italian side) due to barrier effect of the Apennines range.’
- ‘The date of maximum Daphnia abundance and the period of minimum Daphnia abundance in lakes of North America was positively, linearly related to the latitudinal position of the lakes.’
- ‘Because of the variable latitudinal position and range of sites within regions, North American and Australian data, respectively were treated in combined analyses.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.