One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘His full name was Johannes Chrysostomos Wolfgang Theophilus, Amadeus being a Latinization of the Greek Theophilus; but he usually styled himself ‘Wolfgang Amadè Mozart’.’
- ‘‘There's a Latinization of America but there's also an Americanization of Latinos,’ he says.’
- ‘The fact that South Americans now do the work is part of a larger phenomenon, the Latinization of the American West.’
- ‘We are going through a process of Latinization.’
- ‘Not only are Hispanics transforming the United States in a process of Latinization, but also Latinos are being transformed by the United States in a process of Americanization.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.