One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The thickened root, a rhizome, can be beaten into a lathery pulp which can be used for soap and shampoo.’
- ‘They are vey lathery and the high content of oils makes them suitable for sensitive skins.’
- ‘I like shampoo - it cleans my hair, smells good and lathery things are always fine by me.’
- ‘This lathery and luxurious 8 oz. bottle of shower gel is sure to help cleanse and nourish your skin.’
- ‘Forget the skin drying messiness of foams and lathery gels and the nicks, cuts, shave bumps and irritation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.