One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Important lateritic nickel deposits are found in New Caledonia, Indonesia, and Cuba, all of which are associated with island arc volcanism and plate margins.’
- ‘This type of lateritic soil, we learned, was typical of the entire region.’
- ‘Most of the route stretches through rolling green hills and intervening rice paddies underlain with rich red lateritic soils.’
- ‘The enclosing rock was a schist that has now altered to a lateritic clay.’
- ‘This is probably less wide than that shown in the official geological maps, and rests above a very thick, deep brown lateritic soil that may be a heavily altered pyroclastic sequence.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.