One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Each of the first and second ventricles in the center of each cerebral hemisphere of the brain.
- ‘And above each thalamus is the lateral ventricle, within the cerebral hemisphere.’
- ‘The internal carotid artery supplies blood to the middle ear, brain, hypophysis, orbit, and choroid plexus of the lateral ventricle.’
- ‘Intraventricular meningiomas are rare but typically occur around the choroid plexus in the trigone of the lateral ventricles.’
- ‘The MRI scans were used to quantify total volume of the cerebrum, lateral ventricles, hippocampus and amygdala.’
- ‘He regarded the lateral ventricles of the brain as one paired ventricle and called it the anterior ventricle.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.