One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He considered that all reactionary classes - that is, all non-proletarian components of society - were latently fascist.’
- ‘A person may remain latently infected and harbor the bacteria, in a non-growing or slow-growing form, for decades with no symptoms.’
- ‘The authors conclude that continuous exposure to varicella virus through community contacts protects latently infected adults from developing clinical shingles.’
- ‘Each Loss Leader is divinely packaged, having been designed at no little expense by our latently talented art department.’
- ‘I think most people are latently psychic to different degrees.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.