One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The edge of the upper or lower eyelid, from which the eyelashes grow (especially with reference to the application of eye makeup)‘apply a thick layer of eyeliner to the lash line’
- ‘To rock this edgy look, blend a copper or peach eyeshadow along your bottom lashline only.’
- ‘He first dusted her lids with the palette's lightest shade up to the brow bone before blending the dark blue along the outer corners and lower lash line.’
- ‘She added four individual bundles of false lashes to the bottom lash line.’
- ‘Begin first by blending out the color tightly alongside the lashline.’
- ‘I also wear gel eyeliner inside my lash line.’
- ‘The style icon has released a collection of products designed to help achieve her recognizable light striking black lash line and seductive red lips.’
- ‘To accentuate your eyes, use a shimmery shade from lash line to crease.’
- ‘Apply the emerald hue along your top and bottom lash line, like Kat Graham did here.’
- ‘I lined my upper and lower lash line with a chocolate brown eyeliner pencil.’
- ‘To define Kate's lash line, I applied black eyeliner as a base and then topped that off with a golden olive colour.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.