One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The edge of the upper or lower eyelid, from which the eyelashes grow (especially with reference to the application of eye makeup)‘apply a thick layer of eyeliner to the lash line’
- ‘To define Kate's lash line, I applied black eyeliner as a base and then topped that off with a golden olive colour.’
- ‘He first dusted her lids with the palette's lightest shade up to the brow bone before blending the dark blue along the outer corners and lower lash line.’
- ‘I also wear gel eyeliner inside my lash line.’
- ‘The style icon has released a collection of products designed to help achieve her recognizable light striking black lash line and seductive red lips.’
- ‘She added four individual bundles of false lashes to the bottom lash line.’
- ‘I lined my upper and lower lash line with a chocolate brown eyeliner pencil.’
- ‘Begin first by blending out the color tightly alongside the lashline.’
- ‘Apply the emerald hue along your top and bottom lash line, like Kat Graham did here.’
- ‘To accentuate your eyes, use a shimmery shade from lash line to crease.’
- ‘To rock this edgy look, blend a copper or peach eyeshadow along your bottom lashline only.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.