Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
(of a woman) having large breasts.‘a large-breasted sex symbol’
large-breasted, big-breasted, full-breasted, heavy-breasted, bosomy, large-bosomed, big-bosomed, full-bosomedView synonyms
- ‘The cafe employs only attractive large-breasted women as waitresses.’
- ‘In his later books incredibly beautiful and large-breasted women fall in love with old science professors repeatedly.’
- ‘Jennifer considered that she had all the necessary physical attributes to do this job - she was young, pretty, large-breasted, not overweight and had long hair.’
- ‘There is some dancing, and a job-lot of large-breasted and scantily clad women are cavorting around with their consorts.’
- ‘Are there any places that sell fancy lingerie for the overly large-breasted women?’
- ‘The number of large-breasted women in low-cut tops and tight skirts is telling of the audience at which the game is aimed.’
- ‘Large-breasted, narrow-waisted women have the highest reproductive potential, according to a new study.’
- ‘It is possible that in large-breasted women the force of gravity could stretch the ligaments that hold breast tissue in place.’
- ‘I come from a long line of large-breasted women.’
- ‘My mother was once in a restaurant with a table full of men being served by a large-breasted waitress.’
- ‘A large-breasted woman tried to bribe the police with wads of cash hidden in her bra.’
- ‘He also sculpts figures of large-breasted, rotund women.’
- ‘She plays his perky, large-breasted blonde girlfriend Mindi.’
- ‘Most of the people have come for the purpose of drinking a virtual river of tequila and ogling the large-breasted women who will take part in the Wet T-Shirt Contest.’
- ‘He was seen smiling as a large-breasted woman in a Hustler T-shirt inched her bosom toward his skinny face.’
- ‘Round-hipped, large-breasted women danced down the way with their arms wrapped round men skinny as dingos.’
- ‘Like blondes, the large-breasted are pegged as dumb.’
- ‘Apart from strap-related pain, many females, particularly large-breasted women, are restricted from participating in physical activity due to exercise-induced breast pain.’
- ‘If the large-breasted floozy in her designer duct-tape bustier can get attention, then why can't I?’
- ‘It's always been a joke that the Victoria's Secret catalogue has fewer women buyers than men, who are lured by the gaggle of large-breasted supermodels flaunting sexy underwear.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.