One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In his black fedora, schlepping a sack of books, Kushner looks like a refugee among the latte lappers.’
- ‘As ‘Tiny’ approached lappers he decided to go high and that was Andy's one chance to make the move.’
- ‘It was a very hard race - I've never done a 25 lapper before - and it was a bit of a rude awakening for the season.’
- ‘Because only two laps had been run the restart was deemed a ‘new’ race, but shortened to 18 laps as the teams had only filled with enough fuel for the originally scheduled 23 lapper.’
- ‘He was the fastest lapper last time on his way to second and is just nine points behind Reynolds in third.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.