One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See lap dance
- ‘The reasons men pay for sex in this society - whether from a prostitute, a stripper or a lap dancer - are varied and complex.’
- ‘But when a young lap dancer is found murdered - having suffered the most gruesome of injuries in the process - the book leaps into hardcore thriller mode.’
- ‘The shaven-headed vegan revealed he then snorted the entire bag himself and was forced to buy the lap dancer a $400 bottle of champagne after she became aggressive.’
- ‘She has worked as a pole and a lap dancer at Foxies for five years and is ‘house mother’ to the other dancers.’
- ‘Claire, a housewife by day, looks after her two young children and worked as a lap dancer in Oldham for eight months.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.