One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or characteristic of Laos or its inhabitants.‘mountains near the Laotian border’
- ‘There was a delicate wicker sculpture and photographs by the Laotian artist.’
- ‘Laotian children may fear ghosts, but, growing up among Buddhist principles and culture, they don't even flinch at the sight of a mummy.’
- ‘The huge selection of main dishes with rice incorporated pork, chicken, beef and, of course, seafood—a staple of Thai and Laotian cooking.’
A native or inhabitant of Laos.‘the Laotians are still partying hard’
- ‘The Laos culture has a unique foundation that has left the Laotians with their relaxed attitude.’
- ‘She has seen a transformation as the children of Cambodians and Laotians enrolled in college and the groups got more active.’
- ‘Laotians eat everyday foods to ring in the new year.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.