One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An educational institution where foreign languages are taught.‘I am studying Spanish at a language school in Santiago’
- ‘I went to Middlebury because they have a language school there.’
- ‘They are exploiting a loophole in the education system which allows people enrolled in language schools to work for 20 hours.’
- ‘Here at Victoria, the Spanish programme is the fastest growing of all the language schools.’
- ‘Who ever heard of a 91-year-old going to language school?’
- ‘The agency arranges host-family accommodation for a number of language schools who organise for foreign students to travel there.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.