- another term for langouste
- ‘Cuba is a major producer of spiny lobster or langosta.’
- ‘Chupe de langosta, a concoction of silken lobster in a brandied broth, gets a hint of cream to smooth it out.’
- ‘Then, on a whim, he tossed in some local langosta, lobster.’
- ‘In California it is generally known as ‘langosta’.’
- ‘Wouldn't you know it, feast or famine, an hour ago, just before we were readying to leave, another Panga came by, with 2 different fishermen with more langostas.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.