One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Orderly and considerate driving by road users when changing lanes or overtaking other vehicles.‘police have the power to pull over motorists for poor lane discipline’
- ‘Those who need to travel are encouraged to carpool, use public transport, or maintain lane discipline in their own vehicles.’
- ‘I was cut up this morning by some idiot who didn't understand lane discipline.’
- ‘Drivers should realise that a bit of lane discipline would be a huge help to the traffic flow.’
- ‘Many just potter along and don't know lane discipline at roundabouts.’
- ‘The board carries illustrated guidelines on lane discipline, warning about the fines for violations.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.