One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Augusta's son, King George III, employed landscape gardener Capability Brown to extend the gardens in 1766.’
- ‘Like the fabulously deceptive creations of the great landscape gardener Capability Brown, it will speak of wild, untrammelled nature.’
- ‘I've built a few gardens as a landscape gardener.’
- ‘He is a landscape gardener and replanted the gardens and lawns.’
- ‘The scheme includes the restoration of the parkland to the designs of the renowned early 19th century landscape gardener, Humphrey Repton.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.