One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He is a landscape gardener and replanted the gardens and lawns.’
- ‘Augusta's son, King George III, employed landscape gardener Capability Brown to extend the gardens in 1766.’
- ‘The scheme includes the restoration of the parkland to the designs of the renowned early 19th century landscape gardener, Humphrey Repton.’
- ‘Like the fabulously deceptive creations of the great landscape gardener Capability Brown, it will speak of wild, untrammelled nature.’
- ‘I've built a few gardens as a landscape gardener.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.