One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The panel will examine general patterns of land ownership and landlessness.’
- ‘But with poverty and landlessness forcing many villagers and internal refugees elsewhere in Cambodia to move back into mined areas, the need for clearance teams has seldom been stronger.’
- ‘Therefore, increasing landlessness (even in terms of occupancy holdings) of the rural population may also lead to less employment generation in agriculture.’
- ‘Displacement of families owing to development projects, unemployment and landlessness force the migrant to sell his child for labour.’
- ‘The percentage of landlessness was very high - 47 per cent among the families of the villages surveyed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.