One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The section of a website accessed by clicking a hyperlink on another web page, typically the website's home page.
- ‘Take the time to think and rethink, work and rework your landing pages.’
- ‘Understanding how to build an effective landing page is extremely important.’
- ‘I've seen lots of attractive sites with video and sound that run when the landing page loads.’
- ‘Anyone who comes to your landing page has already been screened by your ad.’
- ‘The point of the landing page is to prevent your visitor from wandering.’
- ‘I change my landing page every once in a while, to track responses.’
- ‘Yet some successful landing pages do feature reviews of multiple products within a given category.’
- ‘Don't hesitate to ask your merchants for co-branded or personalized landing pages, many of them would be more than happy to help you out.’
- ‘Spending the extra time and work to improve your landing pages can help you realize your conversion goals.’
- ‘You need to optimize your landing pages for humans too.’
- ‘The landing page is a highly customized marketing copy for your product or service or affiliate product or service.’
- ‘Before the recent update to our PRO landing page, we had just one PRO signup from a mobile device.’
- ‘Check out the landing pages used by the top advertisers.’
- ‘Instead of blogging to convert your website visitors into customers in 2010, work hard to test and develop great landing page content.’
- ‘The more simple and eye-catching your landing page can be, the better results you'll have.’
- ‘As a developer when I was asked to make URL rewrite changes and create landing pages, etc. It bothered me that I felt like these changes were for nothing, just some marketing fluff that wasn't really going to help much.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.