One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The section of a website accessed by clicking a hyperlink on another web page, typically the website's home page.
- ‘Understanding how to build an effective landing page is extremely important.’
- ‘The point of the landing page is to prevent your visitor from wandering.’
- ‘As a developer when I was asked to make URL rewrite changes and create landing pages, etc. It bothered me that I felt like these changes were for nothing, just some marketing fluff that wasn't really going to help much.’
- ‘Anyone who comes to your landing page has already been screened by your ad.’
- ‘I change my landing page every once in a while, to track responses.’
- ‘Before the recent update to our PRO landing page, we had just one PRO signup from a mobile device.’
- ‘Don't hesitate to ask your merchants for co-branded or personalized landing pages, many of them would be more than happy to help you out.’
- ‘Yet some successful landing pages do feature reviews of multiple products within a given category.’
- ‘Check out the landing pages used by the top advertisers.’
- ‘I've seen lots of attractive sites with video and sound that run when the landing page loads.’
- ‘The more simple and eye-catching your landing page can be, the better results you'll have.’
- ‘You need to optimize your landing pages for humans too.’
- ‘The landing page is a highly customized marketing copy for your product or service or affiliate product or service.’
- ‘Instead of blogging to convert your website visitors into customers in 2010, work hard to test and develop great landing page content.’
- ‘Spending the extra time and work to improve your landing pages can help you realize your conversion goals.’
- ‘Take the time to think and rethink, work and rework your landing pages.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.