One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A group of researches has, in this hurricane, put a vehicle in the path of a landfalling hurricane.’
- ‘In fact, 1985, we had six landfalling hurricanes in the United States, plus two tropical storms.’
- ‘The next link lets you glimpse state-by-state into the history of landfalling hurricanes.’
- ‘Chin said the Atlantic and Caribbean were likely to continue to experience increased frequency of landfalling hurricanes and increase in damage for the next 15 to 30 years.’
- ‘Regardless, if the hurricane activity continues being busy over the next several years, conditions will switch around to where Florida sees the brunt of the landfalling systems again.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.