One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Regardless, if the hurricane activity continues being busy over the next several years, conditions will switch around to where Florida sees the brunt of the landfalling systems again.’
- ‘Chin said the Atlantic and Caribbean were likely to continue to experience increased frequency of landfalling hurricanes and increase in damage for the next 15 to 30 years.’
- ‘The next link lets you glimpse state-by-state into the history of landfalling hurricanes.’
- ‘In fact, 1985, we had six landfalling hurricanes in the United States, plus two tropical storms.’
- ‘A group of researches has, in this hurricane, put a vehicle in the path of a landfalling hurricane.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.