One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is a tale of suffering from continued land-grabbing, dispossession, disinheritance, and displacement coupled with powerlessness and the virtual absence of an organized and effective military.’
- ‘The catalogue of documented reports includes rape, plundering, land-grabbing, arson of Hindu temples, bomb attacks and personal injury.’
- ‘And yet the land-grabbing shows no signs of slowing down.’
- ‘Staging a coup might work, but ironically in this case land-grabbing might be the way to go.’
- ‘There are a host of other things they're doing right now, that is majorly against the poor - like land-grabbing, but they'll never be in the news.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.