One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A stupid, inept, or dull person.
- ‘I feel like such a lamer when I do that.’
- ‘And anyone who says different is a lamer, because it rocked.’
- ‘It basically looks like a bunch of lamers posting art that they did not contribute to in any way.’
- ‘Right about now some elitists are probably reading this and saying "What a lamer Meinel is!"’
- ‘It also makes me feel like a lamer who hasn't done anything with her life.’
- ‘Sure, it advertises itself as an Irish pub, martini bar, club, or grill but when you walk in it's a bunch of lamers that couldn't jog around the block.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.