One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A strong, sweet Belgian beer.
- ‘Without question, lambic is the worlds most unusual and some say best beer.’
- ‘After aging, the base lambic is treated in different ways to make different beers.’
- ‘Serve nut brown ale with roast, and wind up with a fruit lambic and chocolate cake.’
- ‘Now we have Ales, with their bitters, pale ales, porters, stouts, barley wines, trappist, lambic, and alt.’
- ‘This is a notoriously sweet lambic, and although some sourness is present to balance the flavour, many find it to be cloyingly sweet.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.