One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A strong, sweet Belgian beer.
- ‘After aging, the base lambic is treated in different ways to make different beers.’
- ‘This is a notoriously sweet lambic, and although some sourness is present to balance the flavour, many find it to be cloyingly sweet.’
- ‘Now we have Ales, with their bitters, pale ales, porters, stouts, barley wines, trappist, lambic, and alt.’
- ‘Without question, lambic is the worlds most unusual and some say best beer.’
- ‘Serve nut brown ale with roast, and wind up with a fruit lambic and chocolate cake.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.