One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Later it achieved a degree of independence becoming an important centre of the Lamaistic Sakvapa sect.’
- ‘The official religion is a Lamaistic form of Mahayana Buddhism; monasteries are numerous in Bhutan, and monks number some 6000.’
- ‘The system is still taught by a surviving Lamaistic school.’
- ‘According to a Lamaistic legend, Buddha himself gave this instrument to the Dragon King as a present.’
- ‘Even in the Forbidden City itself, Tibetan Buddhist shrines could be seen everywhere and Lamaistic rituals were held each year.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.