One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Even in the Forbidden City itself, Tibetan Buddhist shrines could be seen everywhere and Lamaistic rituals were held each year.’
- ‘The system is still taught by a surviving Lamaistic school.’
- ‘The official religion is a Lamaistic form of Mahayana Buddhism; monasteries are numerous in Bhutan, and monks number some 6000.’
- ‘According to a Lamaistic legend, Buddha himself gave this instrument to the Dragon King as a present.’
- ‘Later it achieved a degree of independence becoming an important centre of the Lamaistic Sakvapa sect.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.