One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Showing a delayed effect.‘a lagged measure of unemployment’
- ‘We first conducted computerized searches for the year 1994 and then gathered data for the years 1990-1992 so as to study lagged effects.’
- ‘In part this is a lagged effect of the continued strong dollar throughout the 1990s against its main trading partners, despite mounting external imbalances.’
- ‘Returns on import orientation are also mixed, with negative effects for the contemporaneous variable but positive effects for the lagged variable.’
- ‘We have to be cognizant of those lags and move monetary policy anticipating that it has a lagged effect on the economy.’
- ‘There is an estimated interest rate rule of the Fed, where the explanatory variables include the rate of inflation, the unemployment rate, and the lagged growth of the money supply.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.