One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A magazine aimed at young men, typically featuring interviews with and suggestive photographs of female celebrities together with articles on topics such as sports, cars, and popular culture.‘she went on to pose on the front of a lads' mag’
- ‘Lads' mags are not going to want a prim and proper girl.’
- ‘Her boyfriend isn't exactly jumping for joy that Helen poses for the lad mags.’
- ‘She's graced the front covers of more than a few lads mags.’
- ‘The stores will no longer sell the lads' mag after the title rejected an ultimatum to use 'modesty bags' or be removed from shelves.’
- ‘The lads' mag beauty looked a million miles away from the stressed out state we saw on our screens.’
- ‘Some shops have a policy of not selling some newspapers or lads mags to under 16's.’
- ‘It was only going to be a matter of time before the glamour girl did a post-weight loss shoot in a lads' mag.’
- ‘The lads' mag favourite is also launching her very own bikini line.’
- ‘Wearing a pair of retro bunny ears and looking over her shoulder in an extra tight black leotard, Kate smoulders on the cover of the lads' mag.’
- ‘The star showed off her hot curves in the new issue of the lad mag.’
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.