- ‘An archeological worker from Qinghai Provincial Archeological Institute is cleaning lacquerworks discovered in a graveyard dating back to Eastern Han Period.’
- ‘The items on display include pottery, pottery figures, bronze, woodcarvings, masks, lacquerworks, screens and other exhibits: a total of 101 pieces.’
- ‘Some China-made lacquerworks on display attracted wide attention, especially the folding screen presented by Mr. Braine.’
- ‘This chest is one of the most excellent extant Kodai-ji Maki'e lacquerworks.’
- ‘The Palace Museum houses hundreds of pieces of ‘treasure from Ryukyu’, such as fabrics, paintings, books and lacquerworks.’
- ‘Drawn from what is perhaps the world's largest and finest collection of exported Japanese Meiji Era decorative art objects, this exhibition features metalworks, lacquerworks, ceramics, enamel and porcelain - and is on display at the Portland Art Museum from June 1st until September 22, 2002.’
- ‘Archaeologists were excited to find lots of bronzes, ceramics, lacquerworks, wood tomb figures, steel weapons and leather weapons, jewelry and even coloured drawings.’
- 1.1 The design, construction, or finish of lacquerware.
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.