One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for hyacinth bean
- ‘I had a go at growing lablab as a green manure crop for my bananas, but they basically hardly grow here at all due to our lack of summer heat.’
- ‘Lablab is a dual-purpose legume.’
- ‘Mid-December to mid-January plantings are generally preferred when growing Koala lablab for grain.’
- ‘With the excellent nutritive value and palatability of lablab, this forage may be used as a direct browse crop or as hay for supplementation or as an attractant.’
- ‘Supplementing the diet of goats with lablab in many areas has been shown to yield better condition for expecting goats, higher kid birth weights, growth rates, and milk yields.’
Early 19th century: from Arabic lablāb.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.