One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘His answer attracted the sort of textual scrutiny that Kremlinologists used to apply to the utterances of Soviet leaders.’
- ‘There has always been a school of Kremlinologists who scorn such evidence.’
- ‘Like Kremlinologists of the past, people are now analyzing Google's every move the way they once followed Microsoft.’
- ‘Where are the retired Kremlinologists when you need them?’
- ‘Remember how Western Kremlinologists got it all wrong?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.