One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But Kawabata's crew aren't merely Krautrockers; La Novia shows a deep respect for the traditional folk form and integrates it completely with the long forays into deep space.’
- ‘Though the out-there space rock of Tago Mago is generally regarded as these Krautrockers' apex, this calm-after-the-storm follow-up sounds far less like an artifact of its time.’
- ‘The track served as a huge wake-up call for me personally, too: unchallengeable proof that radio pop could rival even the most drugged-up Krautrockers in experimentation.’
- ‘The real impetus behind the ‘interstellar’ explorations of the Krautrockers was a desire for freedom - chiefly musical freedom, although given the postwar German climate, a political subtext certainly played a role.’
- ‘‘Happiness’ mixes drum & bass with the soundtrack to some obscure 60's spy flick, ‘Befriend The Friendless Friends’ ushers in some music hall action, and ‘Avantcore’ samples original Krautrockers Can.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.