One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or characteristic of the autonomous region of Kosovo in the Balkans.‘the Kosovar economy’
- ‘It was just another day of training in the school, but Kosovar athletes soon welcomed a new day altogether.’
- ‘He and his Kosovar wife have four children.’
- ‘During Yugoslavian rule, many Kosovar nationals worked abroad.’
- ‘He is of Kosovar descent but was born in Belgium and came through the Anderlecht academy before leaving for England.’
- ‘The Kosovar commander, Lt. Gen. Kadri Kastrati, was in Iowa this week, his third visit.’
A native or inhabitant of the autonomous region of Kosovo in the Balkans.‘Kosovars elected a new assembly in November’
- ‘"Kosovars are celebrating probably the most important day since the declaration of independence" he said.’
- ‘He's a 21-year-old Kosovar who lives in Frankfurt.’
- ‘It also expressed solidarity and support with the Kosovars.’
- ‘"Every Kosovar, every Albanian owes the Americans a great deal," he said.’
- ‘I see no problem with Kosovars receiving education abroad, acquiring professional experience and returning.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.