One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Imbruglia's voice is still undeniably sweet on the ears, combining the assuredness of Madonna with the cute kookiness of Cyndi Lauper.’
- ‘Kate Hudson is unexpectedly subdued as Caroline, demonstrating none of the slightly manic kookiness that she normally trades in.’
- ‘A little kookiness is fine.’
- ‘Sara's kookiness charms him, understandably, but what's she getting out of it?’
- ‘The kookiness comes over as detachment or other-worldliness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.