One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is kookily carnal, sweetly dreamy, truly over the top.’
- ‘When the kookily dressed and wildly imaginative Leslie Burke comes to town, he's found his kindred spirit.’
- ‘I like this Ted Baker shirt in a nice aqua-green; the pattern is retro without being kookily so and it nicely combines flowers with geometry.’
- ‘But Cibelle, siren of the São Paulo scene combines the two in one kookily sexy persona.’
- ‘I'm not talking about the free, kookily fun software here.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.