One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The handle is a polymer, resistant to all common cleaning solvents and is nicely knurled for a good grip.’
- ‘Turning a knurled adjustment wheel moves the right side scope for individual adjustment.’
- ‘The blade is held by pins and maintained in place by threaded studs and knurled clamp nuts.’
- ‘A simple twist of the knurled handle locks the collar in any position along the shaft.’
- ‘A minor difference can also be seen on the knurled ends of the ejector rods.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.