One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The handle is a polymer, resistant to all common cleaning solvents and is nicely knurled for a good grip.’
- ‘Turning a knurled adjustment wheel moves the right side scope for individual adjustment.’
- ‘The blade is held by pins and maintained in place by threaded studs and knurled clamp nuts.’
- ‘A minor difference can also be seen on the knurled ends of the ejector rods.’
- ‘A simple twist of the knurled handle locks the collar in any position along the shaft.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.