One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A punch in the mouth.
- ‘The short one, David, delivered a knuckle sandwich, which was also blocked.’
- ‘And, as I looked at the classroom today, I wanted to resurrect that horrid Miss Dawe and give her a knuckle sandwich.’
- ‘And he'll use those hands that once delivered knuckle sandwiches to give you a big handshake.’
- ‘He and Sam both gave me a double knuckle sandwich.’
- ‘If you are not, then let me know and I will try to persuade you further - with a knuckle sandwich!’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.