One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person whose job involves handling or using information.
- ‘It's much harder to quantify how productive a knowledge worker is.’
- ‘Furthermore, the knowledge-based economy has spawned the knowledge worker who is prepared to go anywhere in the world to sell her or his skills.’
- ‘The young, college-educated knowledge worker is attracted to an urban environment, not the suburbs.’
- ‘This paper presents findings from a study of how knowledge workers use the Web to seek external information as part of their daily work.’
- ‘They enable corporate executives and knowledge workers to access and use valuable corporate information assets to more effectively measure, manage and expand their businesses.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.