One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Efficient handling of information and resources within a commercial organization.
- ‘In the age of information technology, knowledge management is becoming an increasing concern to private companies and governments alike.’
- ‘This trend demonstrates the increase in the perceived importance of knowledge management and that knowledge management is beginning to be recognized as a business function.’
- ‘CEOs are also finding that knowledge management is a multifaceted, far-reaching endeavor.’
- ‘Skillful knowledge management will also mean developing the ability to know when you have enough information.’
- ‘Moreover, competition inside corporations prevents the kind of transparent knowledge management that the textbooks call for and mobile IT facilitates.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.