Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
Efficient handling of information and resources within a commercial organization.
- ‘Skillful knowledge management will also mean developing the ability to know when you have enough information.’
- ‘This trend demonstrates the increase in the perceived importance of knowledge management and that knowledge management is beginning to be recognized as a business function.’
- ‘CEOs are also finding that knowledge management is a multifaceted, far-reaching endeavor.’
- ‘Moreover, competition inside corporations prevents the kind of transparent knowledge management that the textbooks call for and mobile IT facilitates.’
- ‘In the age of information technology, knowledge management is becoming an increasing concern to private companies and governments alike.’
knowledge management/ˌnälij ˈmanəjmənt/
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.