One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Knowledge engineers are encouraged not to avoid information redundancy when coding multiple agents about the same topic.’
- ‘As knowledge engineer, he presents basic biomedical and technical information in a reader-friendly, idiom-free style with few long words.’
- ‘Each participant either performs one role or combines several ones (such as knowledge engineer and system analyst).’
- ‘The results were obtained using statistically sound data that is the result of thorough considerations of multiple knowledge engineers.’
- ‘There are a series of development process advantages when a domain is distributed between the knowledge engineers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.