One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘At lunch, some klutzy classman bumped into me, sending my lunch tray soaring out of my hands to meet the cafeteria floor.’
- ‘Everyone has bad days, and she seemed awfully klutzy today.’
- ‘No, I've actually never seen her do anything that's klutzy, she seems pretty poised.’
- ‘I've always been kind of a klutzy person.’
- ‘This New York comedy teams him with Sandra Bullock, in full ditzy, klutzy mode: pushing the hair out of her eyes, being distracted, falling over things, etc.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.