One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A novelty greeting or message delivered by a person who accompanies it with a kiss, arranged as a humorous surprise for the recipient.
- ‘One patient of Dr Agarwal's wanted to have his penis enlarged to improve his appearance as a kissogram.’
- ‘I thought it was a weird kissogram or something.’
- ‘Chris says: ‘Back in 1985 I was working as a kissogram in Manchester.’’
- ‘At the time, Mrs Bushell appeared on an entertainment agency website as ‘Jessica’, described as a ‘Devon lady kissogram, stripogram and stripper entertainer’.’
- ‘For a long time too, he has been Waterford's kissogram king, bringing entertainment to Waterford that would not be here without him.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.