One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A novelty greeting or message delivered by a person who accompanies it with a kiss, arranged as a humorous surprise for the recipient.
- ‘At the time, Mrs Bushell appeared on an entertainment agency website as ‘Jessica’, described as a ‘Devon lady kissogram, stripogram and stripper entertainer’.’
- ‘For a long time too, he has been Waterford's kissogram king, bringing entertainment to Waterford that would not be here without him.’
- ‘One patient of Dr Agarwal's wanted to have his penis enlarged to improve his appearance as a kissogram.’
- ‘Chris says: ‘Back in 1985 I was working as a kissogram in Manchester.’’
- ‘I thought it was a weird kissogram or something.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.