One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We don't want a kingless country for longer than necessary, do we?’
- ‘In fact, once I'd gotten over the fact that I was now a prince living in a kingless land where every exile in the continent had been sent for centuries, I realized that I quite liked the Wilds.’
- ‘The Maoists have displayed increased confidence in achieving a one-party, kingless republic.’
- ‘Other countries feared doing business with a kingless kingdom.’
- ‘Once prosperous and peaceful, it has fallen into lawlessness, but the land is kingless no more.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.