One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Severe failure of the kidneys to function properly.‘last year, my father was diagnosed with kidney failure’
- ‘Over the past decade the number of people with kidney failure doubled.’
- ‘In India, diabetes already accounts for more than 25 per cent of all cases of kidney failure.’
- ‘He died of kidney failure in London, Ontario.’
- ‘Severe cases of kidney failure have responded to varying extents.’
- ‘With acute kidney failure, his future depended on finding an organ donor.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.