One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- see dialysis
- ‘He did not need kidney dialysis and continues to respond to medication.’
- ‘Patients in the trust fitted with catheters, undergoing gut surgery, kidney dialysis and being treated on elderly medicine wards have been found to be more at risk.’
- ‘Matthew, 27, who lives in York, endured 18 months of kidney dialysis three times a week after work at York Hospital Renal Unit and also had to restrict his fluid intake and diet before the complex transplant operation.’
- ‘The high incidence of patients who traveled south for kidney dialysis finally led to a recommendation to establish a dialysis unit in Yellowknife.’
- ‘High blood pressure can be treated with medications, while the polycystic disease may require kidney dialysis or transplant.’
kidney dialysis/ˈkidnē dīˈaləsəs/
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.