One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘That shows where we rate,’ Carr said, kiddingly.’
- ‘Calok smirked at her and said kiddingly, ‘What hole did you slither out of?’’
- ‘Torres' career has been going so swimmingly, she still can't quite figure out why a friend kiddingly suggested she make a swimming comeback.’
- ‘Several of you have asked - kiddingly, I presume - how I could love that man Connor.’
- ‘I always kiddingly tell people what I call the orange juice story.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.