One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I learned a lesson that night: don't kid a kidder.’
- ‘Two cross-talk comedians would find it hard to keep up with these first-class kidders.’
- ‘‘Always the kidder,’ said Benny, letting out another belly laugh.’
- ‘His character Steelman - a bush conman - is the consummate kidder, amiable, pleasant, and, if the tables are turned, courteous and philosophical.’
- ‘Jeff, who is a kidder, and William, who is superconscientious, engage in bizarrely dialectic duologues.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.