One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A job of about 2,000 postcards is divided and assigned to 10 external keypunchers to finish in about four hours.’
- ‘In addition, if the program was being coded onto coding sheets and sent to a keypuncher for punching onto punched cards, any blank lines might not be keyed.’
- ‘I was employed as a keypuncher, and would return home in the evenings and work on the book.’
- ‘Three rules useful in census and survey data processing to determine whether a coder, typist, or keypuncher is meeting quality standards are presented.’
- ‘She was married right after high school and went to work as a receptionist and keypuncher at a brokerage house.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.